In paigination active page number show all Tabs.

In paigination active page number show all Tabs.

rashedkrashedk Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0

I am developing a custom wp plugin. For data show i used Datatable. But i got unpredictable problem. Please click the link (http://poi.itr.works/dashboard) check the left column that was build by the css tabs. click the All Customer List. You see active pagination 1. This active pagination 1 is showing all tabs (click and check). Why all pages are showing this is ? How to fix it ? Please tell me any solution.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,722Questions: 1Answers: 10,108 Site admin

I've never seen tabs operate quite like that before. You are using a library for them?

The content for the tabs which are not being displayed are not hidden. I would typically expect their container to be display: none.

That isn't this case here, so the z-index on the paging button is causing an issue.

I'd encourage you to rethink how the tabs work, otherwise everything that has a z-index specified in a tab is going to have a problem, not just DataTables elements.

Allan

• rashedkrashedk Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hey Allan, I used Basic initialisation for this. I will implement the z-index paging button. incase that is not solved I will be back to you.