The shape is weird when moving the column to the colReorder.

The shape is weird when moving the column to the colReorder.

chitachita Posts: 33Questions: 12Answers: 2

When changing the order of columns with the colorReorder, the shape of the columns being moved is strange.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

This thread should help, it's asking the same thing.

Colin

• chitachita Posts: 33Questions: 12Answers: 2
    edited September 2023

That is not a complex column. This is what appears when you drag a column with the colorReorder. In another example, the length of the column is the same, but in the image above, the length is very long, regardless of the length of the column. I want to solve this.

• allanallan Posts: 63,290Questions: 1Answers: 10,428 Site admin

I'm happy to take a look at a test case showing the issue. I haven't been able to recreate the issue you are seeing in our examples.

Allan

I am currently using the import DataTable from 'datatables.net -veu3'. If you use vue3, are the js and css files that need to be applied differently?

No that should make no difference to the functionality.

edited September 2023
    <script setup>
    import { ref, onMounted } from 'vue';
    import DataTable from 'datatables.net-vue3';
    import DataTablesCore from 'datatables.net';
    import Editor from '@datatables.net/editor-2023-09-13-dt';
    import 'datatables.net-select';
    import 'datatables.net-colreorder';
    import 'datatables.net-datetime';
    </script>

<style>
    @import 'datatables.net-dt';
    @import '/Users/pjh/Downloads/Editor-NodeJS-2.2.2/public/css/editor.dataTables.css';

@import 'https://cdn.datatables.net/v/dt/dt-1.13.6/cr-1.7.0/datatables.min.css';
    @import 'https://cdn.datatables.net/v/dt/dt-1.13.6/cr-1.7.0/datatables.min.js';
    </style>

The current import status of <script> and <style>. Is there anything wrong or missing?

Importing a JS file in the style probably isn't a good idea. Although it is unlikely to case any issues other than an error in the browsers console. You'd be better just importing the styles from the packages - you've already imported the DataTables one. Add imports for Editor and ColReorder - datatables.net-colreorder-dt for example.

So, not that I can see. I would need a test case to be able to diagnose the issue as mentioned before.

Allan