Related to scroll behaviour of datatable on tab key

Related to scroll behaviour of datatable on tab key

Vish121Vish121 Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0

Currently I am using datatable plugin to render my datatable dynamically. Here I am many number of columns and to display them I am using scrollX and the column is scrolling on tab key when I am reaching end of the screen but the data of the column is not scrolling along with header on tab key press

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,236Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Colin

• Vish121Vish121 Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited November 2023

https://datatables.net/examples/basic_init/scroll_x.html

In this officail link we have a datatable. When you will press tab key on columns then column will scroll left side but the data with them will not move.
    When we reach to Email column then the email column is not below of Email column. I just want sync of column and their data

• allanallan Posts: 62,990Questions: 1Answers: 10,367 Site admin

Thanks for the link. That is indeed an error. I will look into getting that fixed in the code, although it might be a week or so before I can get to it I'm afraid (a bit snowed under at the moment!).

Allan