Any Tutorial or link to integrate Datatables Editor into CI3 ?

Any Tutorial or link to integrate Datatables Editor into CI3 ?

chamssoudinechamssoudine Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello there,

I have CI3 project, I have worked on Datatables Editor out of CI3 and actually I need to integrate to the application. afetr googling, I dont get any thing that can help doing so. the link I found is no longer accessible http://ci.dubbel16.nl/index.php/2015/12/22/codeigniter-with-datatables-and-editor/.

can you help to share any information that can help please ? This is the Editor out of CI3 http://editor.pharmacieyassine.com/

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 62,990Questions: 1Answers: 10,367 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Hi,

Our Editor libraries are plain PHP, so if you were to use them, they would sit alongside CI. You could route specifically to it from CI, so you get any login benefits, but I'm afraid I haven't used CI myself, so I can't really give much help in that regard.

It should be as simple as including our libraries in the CI route / controller and initialising it in the same way as our examples do though.

The Internet Archive has a cache of the page you linked to which might be of some help.

Allan

• chamssoudinechamssoudine Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thank you Allan for your response. I will work on !!

• allanallan Posts: 62,990Questions: 1Answers: 10,367 Site admin

Let us know what you cook up :)

• chamssoudinechamssoudine Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited February 4

Dear Allan,

I have successed to integrate it into CI3. its works as charm. thank you !!!

Sincerely,

• colincolin Posts: 15,236Questions: 1Answers: 2,597

Our accounts aren't showing that you have an Editor license. Is the license registered to another email address? Please can let us know so we can update our records and provide support.

Colin