display Table

display Table

jgknqwvgfhgkkkuiej@ckptr.comjgknqwvgfhgkkkuiej@ckptr.com Posts: 3Questions: 2Answers: 0

Hello Mr. Collin,

I have a table called "anagrafica" on the left side of the screen. When a user clicks on a row in this table, they can edit the details of that row on the right side.

There is a filter button located at the top of the "anagrafica" table. My goal is that when this filter button is clicked, a modal should appear displaying both a search builder and the "anagrafica" table simultaneously.

Is it possible to display the same table in two different ways at the same time? I would appreciate any suggestions on how to achieve this.

Thank you.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,262Questions: 1Answers: 10,424 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Is it possible to display the same table in two different ways at the same time?

No.

You could perfectly well have two different DataTables feed from the same data source though. They just wouldn't be synced until you listened for events and applied what changes were made from one to the other.

In short, I think what you are asking for is possible, it would just be a fair amount of work.

Allan