From v1.13.4 to v2.0.8 - Previous and Next Buttons Missing

From v1.13.4 to v2.0.8 - Previous and Next Buttons Missing

SukhsterSukhster Posts: 6Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hi,

I am upgrading from v1.13.4 to v2.0.8 - and have made the changes for the layout changes, and have taken the Database Tables default stying. Where there were "Previous" and "Next" Hrefs - they are replaced with very small "<<", "<", ">",">>".

How can l get the v1.13.% styling for the pagination? Or replace "<<" and ">>" with "Previous" and "Next"?

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,993Questions: 26Answers: 4,887

See if language.paginate.previous and language.paginate.next do what you want.

Kevin

• allanallan Posts: 62,858Questions: 1Answers: 10,344 Site admin

Yup, that's how to do it. Annoyingly it appears I missed that from the upgrade notes - sorry about that. I'll correct that.

When you say they are very small - you mean like this:

Or even smaller?

Allan

• SukhsterSukhster Posts: 6Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hi KThornGren,

Thanks - l will give those options a go.

Hi Alan,

Yes - that is the size that l see. The icons are very small - plus ligh-grey, so you have to really look for them to see them.

I prefer what is currently there in v1.% - it has been that way for quite some time, and have got used to it. I would like to stick with the DatabaseTables CSS rather than have to move to Bootstrap/ Bulma.

• allanallan Posts: 62,858Questions: 1Answers: 10,344 Site admin

Understood and thanks for the feedback! The properties Kevin indicated will do what you are looking for.

Allan