In searchBuilder, after adding 2 conditions -> changing the value of 1st (doesn't work)

In searchBuilder, after adding 2 conditions -> changing the value of 1st (doesn't work)

Abdelrahman_AlnasharAbdelrahman_Alnashar Posts: 10Questions: 2Answers: 0
  1. After I add a condition along with the data and value, the table is filtered properly.
  2. I added another condition with different data, the table is filtered properly.
  3. I modify the value of the first condition to a different value, the table is NOT filtered at all.

The first Image shows 2 conditions with data and value, and the table is filtered properly.

In the second image, I modified the value and it shows a change in the value of the first condition, "AGE to > 62", but the table is showing data with the AGE < 62, so it's not filtered properly.

• What must be done for the table to refilter again according to the modified value?

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,234Questions: 1Answers: 2,597
    Answer ✓

I'm not seeing that behaviour with this example.

Here are my steps:

1. Add Condition
    2. Age, Greater Than, 62
    3. Add Condition
    4. Office, Starts With, S
    5. Change first condition to be "Less Than"
    6. Type 62 into the value field

At all steps, the table filtered as expected.

Could you look at that, please, and see if it helps. If it's still not working for you, please can you update those steps, or link to your page, so that we can see the problem.

Colin

• Abdelrahman_AlnasharAbdelrahman_Alnashar Posts: 10Questions: 2Answers: 0

@colin Thank you very much, my issue is solved now.