Still stuck with Responsive :(

Still stuck with Responsive :(

WeeDomWeeDom Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

I still can't get responsive.js to load up ;-(

site is here:

http://dev-demo.congregocms.co.uk/content-items

There are quite a few libraries loaded, but the ones I'm particularly interested do seem to be loaded in the same order as the demo page. To whit:

jquery-min.js - v 1.10.2
jquery.dataTables - 1.10.13 ****
rowsreorder.js
responsive.js

**** in "View Source", drupal has attached "?v=1.9" to the end of the request for dataTables.js... in the Inspect console, jQuery.fn.dataTable.version returns:

jQuery.fn.dataTable.version
"1.10.13

So I don't think the dataTables version is the issue.

When I run the debugger, and set a breakpoint in response.js, it just doesn't get called. I'm pretty certain I'm setting responsive: true (
in the php: $datatable_options['responsive'] = true;
drupal_add_js(array('datatables' => array('#' . $vars['id'] => $datatable_options)), array('type' => 'setting', 'scope' => JS_DEFAULT));
)

and I've tried reading through the actual source code to see where "responsive" is checked for, but I can't find it.

I'm really stuck - please help!

Thanks
WeeDom

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,439Questions: 1Answers: 10,053 Site admin
    edited March 2017

Hi,

I'm getting an access denied on that page with a username and password required. Are you able to tell me what they are?

Allan

• WeeDomWeeDom Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0
    edited March 2017

I've created an account for you.

retracted

You could add width="100%" do your-tag table` element please? That might be all that is needed.

Allan

• WeeDomWeeDom Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

OK, thanks, Allan. I'll give that a go in a future iteration. Right now, we've gone with a "proper" drupal7 fix, overriding a handler that was behaving incorrectly/stupidly.

Thanks for having a look, and thanks for such a great widget. In previous jobs, it's been used heavily and served to fantastic purpose. I'm sure I'll find excuses to use it here, too.

Cheers
    Dominic

Thank you :smile:

Allan

This discussion has been closed.