Export options not visible in chrome after updating buttons plugin to latest version 1.3

Export options not visible in chrome after updating buttons plugin to latest version 1.3

TavishiTavishi Posts: 15Questions: 4Answers: 0

I have updated my buttons plugin to 1.3 , after that I see that on clicking on export option (which is a collection) it gives only one option i.e. print. This behaviour is only in chrome, in the rest of the browsers I am able to see all the options.

Can you please help

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,438Questions: 1Answers: 10,052 Site admin

Can you link to a test case showing the issue please? Do they work here for you?

Allan

• TavishiTavishi Posts: 15Questions: 4Answers: 0

This issue is with chrome , now I removed the collection and trying to show the export options directly, I can see only print option in chrome,whereas in other browsers I am able to view all the options.
    This is due to I updated buttons api to 1.3. I think there is some issue in this.
    I checked this isse in chrome ver 47- it shows all the options , but same thing if I open in chrome ver 57- I see only print option.

I dnt think so I can show you the issue due to restricted access. I am attaching the screen shots for different version behaviour .

Can you please help me with this issue.

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,141Questions: 26Answers: 4,736
    edited September 2017

As Allan asked does this buttons example work with your Chrome ver 57 browser?

Minimally maybe you can post your CSS and JS includes. Can you post a test case replicating the problem?

Kevin

This discussion has been closed.