Why was not published yesterday my question?

Why was not published yesterday my question?

izumovizumov Posts: 178Questions: 14Answers: 0

my test case is http://montaj.vianor-konakovo.ru/goods.html.
Ия не пойму почему не работает пагинация.БУдте любезны подскажите мне в чем дело.
YA ne poymu pochemu ne rabotayet paginatsiya.BUd'te lyubezny podskazhite mne v chem delo.
Показан перевод для запроса Я не пойму почему не работает пагинация.БУдьте любезны подскажите мне в чем дело.
Искать вместо этого перевод для Ия не пойму почему не работает пагинация.БУдте любезны подскажите мне в чем дело.
81/5000
I don’t understand why pagination doesn’t work. Be so kind as to tell me what’s the matter.

Replies

• izumovizumov Posts: 178Questions: 14Answers: 0
  • colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Your server is responding with:

"recordsTotal": 1792,
        "recordsFiltered": 10,

recordsFiltered should be all available records that match the filter. Since it's 10, that means there is only one page of data.

It would be worth reading the options for serverSide. The protocol is discussed here.

Cheers,

Colin

how to make page buttons appear?

so that I can leaf through the data with a given step

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,269Questions: 26Answers: 4,765

As Colin said your response has:

{
        "draw": 1,
        "recordsTotal": 1792,
        "recordsFiltered": 10,
        "data": [....]
    }

In the Server Side Doc Colin linked it states the following for the recordsFiltered parameter

Total records, after filtering (i.e. the total number of records after filtering has been applied - not just the number of records being returned for this page of data).

Unless you are searching for something that value should be the total number of records, 1792 in your case. Otherwise it is the total number of records minus the number of records filtered from the response due to searching.

You can look at this example to see this. Click the ajax tab and watch the values change as you search and clear the search.

The recordsFiltered will affect the paging buttons.

Kevin

This discussion has been closed.