calendar popup

calendar popup

montoyammontoyam Posts: 568Questions: 136Answers: 5
edited August 2020 in DataTables

My project is using Editor and Bootstrap. I have an input box that I want to use the same calendar popup that Editor date fields use, but I can't figure out what class is needed to make this happen. upon inspection of an Editor date field where the calendar does popup, I find this:

<div class="DTE_Field form-group row DTE_Field_Type_datetime DTE_Field_Name_FundOrgDeptGroup_Detail.EffectiveDate ">

<div data-dte-e="input" class="col-lg-8">
<div data-dte-e="input-control" class="DTE_Field_InputControl" style="display: block;">
<input id="DTE_Field_FundOrgDeptGroup_Detail-EffectiveDate" type="text" autocomplete="off" class="form-control">
</div>

I have tried adding the exact same divs that surround the input box and use the same classes as the input control, but I don't get the calendar. What am I missing?

Here is my control that is not showing the calendar

<form class="form-inline my-2 my-lg-0" id="ChangeBillingDate">
                <div class="DTE_Field form-group row DTE_Field_Type_datetime DTE_Field_Name_FundOrgDeptGroup_Detail.EffectiveDate ">
                    <div data-dte-e="input" class="col-lg-8">
                        <div data-dte-e="input-control" class="DTE_Field_InputControl" style="display: block;">
                            <input class="form-control mr-sm-2" type="search" aria-label="Change" value=@billingDateCookie id="BillingDate">
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
                <button class="btn btn-outline-success my-2 my-sm-0" type="submit">Change</button>
            </form>

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

This discussion has been closed.