How to RENEW maintenance and support contacts (URGENT)

How to RENEW maintenance and support contacts (URGENT)

fc338339fc338339 Posts: 16Questions: 8Answers: 1

Refer to the description at [Maintenance and support] at https://datatables.net/support/index
"Maintenance and support contracts have a duration of 12 months, at which point it can be renewed to maintain the support level you require."

How can I renew / add more credit into a Basic Plan which is not expired yet but I have used out the support credit 200

Thanks

Fion

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,436Questions: 1Answers: 10,049 Site admin

Hi Fion,

Thanks for your question. As we have discussed by e-mail a number of times, if you would like to purchase additional long term support credits (i.e. 1 year) select one of the "Maintenance and Support" packages. The credits purchased will be added to your account.

Regards,
    Allan

• fc338339fc338339 Posts: 16Questions: 8Answers: 1

Please let me clear the rule

"Maintenance and support contracts have a duration of 12 months, **at which point it can be renewed ** to maintain the support level you require."

so I cannot renew 60 credit into an unexpired contract based on my financial situation, but must be keep on purchasing another basic $499 plan to create another contract to maintain the support level ?

how did the sentences really mean ??
    **at which point it can be renewed to maintain the support level **

Sorry for so much email and questions as I need to clear the rule and compare my ability purchase any credits in future.

Thanks

FIon

• allanallan Posts: 61,436Questions: 1Answers: 10,049 Site admin

I'm sorry it appears to be unclear. It means that if you want to purchase another package at any time, you can do so. i.e. if you want to purchase additional long term credits, you can. If you would prefer to purchase only short term credits you can.

The fact that you purchased long term credits previously, does not automatically mean that short term credits are converted into long term credits.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.