How to avoid conflict between two dataTables?

How to avoid conflict between two dataTables?

SangitaSangita Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

I am using datatable for downloading the data using csv and xls and I have used Modal dialogue on that page. But I am not able to export the data from csv and xls button due to some conflict between previous page datatables. Please let me know any solution for this to differenciate between two datatable of differrent page.

Answers

• SangitaSangita Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited April 2016
    sDom: "<'row'<'dataTables_header clearfix'<'col-md-11'Tf>r>>t<'row'<'dataTables_footer clearfix'<'col-md-3'i><'col-md-8'p><'col-md-1'l>>>",
                    "oTableTools": {
                        "aButtons": [{
                            "sExtends": "csv",
                            "sButtonText": "<i class='fa fa-file-text'></i>",
                            "sToolTip": "CSV",
                            "sTitle":"falseposNeg"
                        }, {
                            "sExtends": "xls",
                            "sButtonText": "<i class='fa  fa-file-excel-o'></i>",
                            "sToolTip": "XLS",
                        }, {
                            "sExtends": "pdf",
                            "sButtonText": "<i class='fa fa-file-pdf-o'></i>","sToolTip": "PDF",
                        }],
                        sSwfPath: "${request.getContextPath()}/assets/plugins/datatables/extras/TableTools/media/swf/copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf"
                    }

Edited by Allan - Syntax highlighting. Details on how to highlight code using markdown can be found in this guide.

• allanallan Posts: 63,161Questions: 1Answers: 10,406 Site admin

Thanks for your question - however, per the forum rules can you link to a test case showing the issue please. This will allow the issue to be debugged. I'd also point out that TableTools is legacy software - Buttons is its replacement.

Information on how to create a test page, if you can't provide a link to your own page can be found here.

Thanks,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.