sql server stored procedure

sql server stored procedure

issamymansour@gmail.comissamymansour@gmail.com Posts: 24Questions: 3Answers: 0

hi,

Is there any way to call sql server stored procedure in editor

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

Currently no sorry. That is something I hope to add into a future version of the PHP and .NET libraries for Editor, but I don't have a time frame for that yet.

Until then, you'd need to write your own server-side code to have it interface with a stored procedure.

Allan

• issamymansour@gmail.comissamymansour@gmail.com Posts: 24Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hi allan ,

I am writing now a new code working with both SP & Select statement when finish is there anyone i can send to check and audit my code. I willing that you distribute my code for public.

The only thing left now is i trying to get iDisplayStart and iDisplayLength but till not working. when finish i can send the code for everyone to do the checking.

Those are the old legacy server-side processing parameters. I would suggest you use the current ones as the old ones will be removed in the next major version.

Allan

• NightScholarNightScholar Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0

Has there been any updates to this? I see the question was also asked back in 2015. I have some complicated result sets that can only be efficiently executed on the server.

I currently call stored procedures, fill a model, pass the model back to the page using razor and attach datables to it. Now I need to edit a few of the fields.

If this cannot be completed then I have wasted my money on purchasing a license.

No - Editor's .NET libraries do not currently support updating data via stored procedures I'm sorry to say. You'd need to use custom server-side code. Drop me an e-mail with your invoice number and I'll get a refund sorted out for you.

Allan

• MikeZ**MikeZ** Posts: 7Questions: 1Answers: 0

Any update on the possibility of using Stored Procedures for doing Create/Edit/Delete?

Currently no, not with our libraries at least as they don't support that I'm afraid. A custom backend would allow for it if you parse the data submitted by Editor and use that to populate your stored procedures.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.