Colvis in custom bouton

Colvis in custom bouton

foxmedofoxmedo Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello All,

i have many time to use colvis with cutom dropdown menu but without succss, other button are working fine for me, but i can't find a solution for colvis

the Colvis btn must be in the same portlet as others as you can see in img above

B.R

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 875Questions: 0Answers: 168

Hi @foxmedo ,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what the problem is. Would you be able to give some more information, and maybe a working example too, please?

Cheers,

Colin

• foxmedofoxmedo Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0

hi @colin

As you can see in the image we have a panel before a table this panel contain buttons the :

N1 is btn wich show dropdown menu to print, Copy ...etc
    N2 is btn wich must show a list of columns where user can show and hide elements
    N3 is to reload (refresh) datatables
    N4 is to make datatable full screen

the question is how can we show columns list in our custom btn with our custom format

whene i try to use colvis extention this what i got, how can i move the colvis list to the right position ?

any help ??

• colincolin Posts: 875Questions: 0Answers: 168

Hi @foxmedo ,

I know you can do styling, take a look at this Bootstrap 4 example, but I don't know how, I'm afraid. Hopefully others can comment.

Cheers,

Colin

• allanallan Posts: 46,189Questions: 1Answers: 6,410 Site admin
    edited April 23

@foxmedo - Can you link to a page showing the issue please? Specifically I would like to see how you have resolved the export buttons being in your own custom drop down (I presume it is a custom dropdown - again, without a test case it is virtually impossible to say for sure).

If it is a custom dropdown then perhaps you would be best just using the column().visible() API directly rather than attempting to use Buttons' column visibility if you don't actually want to use Buttons!

Allan