Cant' get it to work

Cant' get it to work

ITPITP Posts: 8Questions: 3Answers: 0

Pllleeeaasseee help! I am new to using DataTables. I found that it was going to be way easier that trying to figure out a way to create a grid for my data. Anyways... I have an example in my current project where I am using Bootstrap 4.1.2. I currently have links to css and js files stored locally. I have tried using CDNs instead. I have tried using just the original datafiles instead of using the concatenated ones that have the features that I wanted. Nothing I do is working. It just looks like a regular bootstrap table. It isn't adding the buttons in or adding the pagination or search. I have looked at the examples and I just can't figure it out. Please help!

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,300Questions: 26Answers: 4,769
    Answer ✓

Sounds like you might have a javascript error. do you have any errors in your browser's console?

Are you able to post a link to your page?

If not maybe you can build a test case so we can help with your issues:
    https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/10#How-to-provide-a-test-case

Kevin

• colincolin Posts: 15,143Questions: 1Answers: 2,586
    Answer ✓

Hi @ITP ,

Yep, as Kevin said, it's likely to be an error, or missing libraries. If you run the debugger on that page, you can see which libraries are present.

Cheers,

Colin

• ITPITP Posts: 8Questions: 3Answers: 0

I ended up figuring it out... I had the calls for the scripts at the end of the page. Thank you all for your help!!

This discussion has been closed.