Adding dynamically rows to a datable

Adding dynamically rows to a datable

JulienJsJulienJs Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Dear Datables community,

I need help. I cannot find a solution to my problem after having read the documentation several times. I have a dynamic array manipulated by a field. An Ajax request is used to retrieve a json.

You will find below the shape of the object:

data = [{"name1":"ref2","name2":"55xXXXX","dates":{"date1":"2019/11/19 00:00:00"}},{"name1":"ref2","name2":"XXXX555","dates":{"date1":"2020/03/20 00:00:00"}}]

My table is already declared in my html. With my js file I would like to add or delete lines.

I always get the same error. I tried via initialize function of datatables and also via rows.add.

$("#table1").DataTable({data: data,colums: [{data: 'name1'},{data: 'name2'},{data: 'dates.date1'}]})

table.rows.add(data).draw()

Thanks, have a great day

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,296Questions: 26Answers: 4,768

colums: [{data: 'name1'},{data: 'name2'},{data: 'dates.date1'}]

You misspelled columns.

Kevin

• JulienJsJulienJs Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited April 2020

It was a mistake. My problem is that after a clear () or a delete(), it is impossible to insert data.

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,296Questions: 26Answers: 4,768

My problem is that after a clear () or a delete it is impossible to insert data.

Please post a link to your page or a test case replicating the issue. We need to see what is happening in order to offer suggestions.
    https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/10#How-to-provide-a-test-case

Do you get errors in the browser's console?

Kevin

• JulienJsJulienJs Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

The issue that i have : "DataTables warning: table id=tableAffaires - Requested unknown parameter 'T0' for row 6, column 2. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/4"

No error in browser's console.

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,348Questions: 36Answers: 394

Have you followed the diagnostic steps explained in the link?

This discussion has been closed.