When exporting to csv, table headers are set to display:none

When exporting to csv, table headers are set to display:none

rsneldersrsnelders Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0

I get no error message, nor can I find anything that is triggering this to happen.
Whenever I export the table to csv using the csv or csvHtml5 randomly my table headings are set to display:none and are not shown anymore.

Any ideas?

<thead>
            <tr role="row">
              <th class="sorting" tabindex="0" aria-controls="jobs-dt" rowspan="1" colspan="1" style="width: 1%;"
                  aria-label=": activate to sort column ascending"></th>
              <th class="sorting" tabindex="0" aria-controls="jobs-dt" rowspan="1" colspan="1"
                  aria-label="Order Number: activate to sort column ascending" style="display: none;">Order Number
              </th>
              <th class="sorting_desc" rowspan="1" colspan="1" aria-label="Product" style="display: none;">Product</th>
              <th class="sorting_disabled" rowspan="1" colspan="1" aria-label="Date" style="display: none;">Date</th>
              <th class="sorting" tabindex="0" aria-controls="jobs-dt" rowspan="1" colspan="1"
                  aria-label="#Bags: activate to sort column ascending" style="display: none;">#Bags
              </th>
                  aria-label="Mass: activate to sort column ascending" style="display: none;">Mass
              </th>
              <th class="sorting_disabled" rowspan="1" colspan="1" aria-label="Naam" style="display: none;">Naam</th>
                  style="width: 10%; display: none;" aria-label="Activity: activate to sort column ascending">Activity
              </th>
                  style="width: 10%; display: none;" aria-label="Workflows: activate to sort column ascending">Workflows
              </th>
                  style="width: 20%; display: none;" aria-label="Status: activate to sort column ascending">Status
              </th>
              <th class="sorting_disabled" rowspan="1" colspan="1" style="width: 5%; display: none;"
                  aria-label="Options">Options
              </th>
            </tr>
            </thead>

Answers

This discussion has been closed.