Remove horizontal scrollbar and responsive custom child row renderer

Remove horizontal scrollbar and responsive custom child row renderer

lilian573lilian573 Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello,
I was wondering if we can remove the horizontal scrollbar here :

and choose the columns that appear when you press the + button :

Indeed I would like that only the first 9 columns are displayed (from Lorem Vestibulum to the first Etiam), and that the rest is only displayed if the + button is pressed.
I hope I have been clear enough but it's complicated :blush: thanks !

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 21,172Questions: 26Answers: 4,923

Sounds like you need to remove scollX and add the Responsive Extension. But without at least seeing your Datatables code its hard to say. Please post a link to your page or a test case replicating the issue so we can help.
    https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/10#How-to-provide-a-test-case

Kevin

• lilian573lilian573 Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi,
    Here is a link to my page : http://live.datatables.net/yajiqeji/2/edit?html,js,output
    I can't remove the horizontal scrollbar.

And I would like that after the 9th column (from "Tranche" to the last "Commentaire" column) the results are not displayed and that they are displayed only when we press the + button of Responsive, I only don't know if it's possible on PC.

Thank you

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

You had added the correct libraries, so Responsive wasn't running - see here.

Colin

Yes thank you, i forget to add it in the link but it works for my project.
    What I want is that the + button is displayed even when I am in full screen on a web page on my computer and not only when i minimize the page, but i don't know if it's possible.

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

That's only possible if you've got a column that's never shown - which you can configure with never for the responsive.breakpoints - see detailed description here,

Colin

Ok thank you again !

This discussion has been closed.