Datatable TFOOT WITH PROBLEM !

Datatable TFOOT WITH PROBLEM !

lauromnetolauromneto Posts: 129Questions: 0Answers: 0

Good Morning.
We had to stop testing for a few reasons. We are returning now and we are faced with a problem that we are unable to solve.
There is no problem with the editor, as we are not working with the editor.
The problem is in the datatable itself.
We have a datatable with a tfoot.
The header and body, when I hide the menu from my template, they line up. However, the tfoot does not align, it remains fixed. We tried to see everything and found no solution.
Could anyone help !?

Replies

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 21,172Questions: 26Answers: 4,923

You will need to post more information. Sounds like a styling/CSS issue. In order to help with that we will need to see the problem. Please post a link to your page or a test case replicating the issue.
    https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/10#How-to-provide-a-test-case

Kevin

• lauromnetolauromneto Posts: 129Questions: 0Answers: 0

Good Morning Kevin

https://lmneto.com.br/eSD/modulo/vendas/

If you ask for username and password, you can enter username: laumneto and password: 123
    Go to the sales menu.
    Enter the month of March, Loja1 and then Filter.
    Then escoda the menu and notice the tfoot

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,365Questions: 39Answers: 395

Your link throws a 404.

Kevin, if you notice now, he is no longer positioning, because I removed the width = "100%" from the table.
    However, what I wanted to do is make it 100% responsive there and, when there are more columns or even in responsive mode, the header and footer are fixed with the tbody when it is time to roll

Good morning Kevin.
    I still haven't managed to make the datatable match 100% without relocating the header, body and footer in responsiveness.
    Do you have any tip !?

Good morning Kevin.
    I still haven't managed to make the datatable match 100% without relocating the header, body and footer in responsiveness.
    Do you have any tip !?

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 21,172Questions: 26Answers: 4,923

One thing I found is you have this:
    <script src="../../assets/plugins/bootstrap-datatable/js/dataTables.bootstrap4.min.js"></script>

If I click the link it has this:

DataTables Bootstrap 3 integration

Seems like something is not quite right there. The first thing I would do is make sure that all the correct Datatables JS and CSS files are used. I'm not sure by clicking on the boostrap.css or bootstrap.js if you have version 3 or 4 but use the Download Builder to get the proper files for the BS version you are using.

Kevin

Thank you friend.
    Kevin, I'll do this soon and check.
    I return to you.

This discussion has been closed.