Responsive Extension Doesn't Work on Example

Responsive Extension Doesn't Work on Example

iamjonmilleriamjonmiller Posts: 8Questions: 3Answers: 0

Link to test case: https://datatables.net/extensions/responsive/examples/styling/bootstrap4.html

Description of problem: Went to do a routine update of all my DataTables dependencies and noticed at the end that responsiveness wasn't working. Went to documentation to make sure I had everything needed included and I do. Then I noticed that no matter how you resized the window the example lives in nothing changed. Columns are just dropped! So it looks like this is broken for the current version out there!

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599
    Answer ✓

That's an old issue from Responsive 2.2.6, that was fixed recently in Responsive 2.2.7 - see here. We just haven't updated the website yet to use this new version. We intend doing that in the few weeks.

If you're still seeing the issue, we're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• iamjonmilleriamjonmiller Posts: 8Questions: 3Answers: 0

Thanks Colin, I will just update my package to use 2.2.7. I just followed the example which would explain the bug.

This discussion has been closed.