Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'unique')

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'unique')

Shivani VyasShivani Vyas Posts: 113Questions: 11Answers: 0

I am trying to run php code with HTML table and fetching data from phpMyadmin database. My php code only able to run HTML table and not showing DataTables features and not fetching data. I am not getting any errors when I run the code but when I check in Dev tool I found errors as per below image. Please help I am not sure what is wrong here. I am also new to php.

Replies

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 21,182Questions: 26Answers: 4,925

Without seeing your page its hard to say what the problem might be. Looks like the error is on line 2204 of your escalators.php file. You have a statement that has .unique in it. Something to the left of .unique is undefined. Use the browser's debugger, with a breakpoint on that line, to find out what is undefined.

If you still need help than post a link to your page or a running test case that replicates the issue so we can help debug.
    https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/10#How-to-provide-a-test-case

Kevin

• Shivani VyasShivani Vyas Posts: 113Questions: 11Answers: 0

Thank you Kevin for reply. The issue was complex headers I used. In my html table I used colspan = "3" for few of my table columns but I required colspan = "2" instead of 3. I figure it out after few hours but forget to reply here.