How to change searchBuilder button and still have the Search Builder box embedded in the page.

How to change searchBuilder button and still have the Search Builder box embedded in the page.

karkiekiekarkiekie Posts: 13Questions: 5Answers: 0

Instead of as a popup, or, alternatively, have a "Go" button instead of the "x" in the popup.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

Like your other thread, I'm not clear what you're after here. Can you link to one of the examples and explain what you want changed, please.

Colin

• karkiekiekarkiekie Posts: 13Questions: 5Answers: 0

Thank you Colin! Here is the example, which will show the items I address in both threads: https://datatables.net/extensions/searchbuilder/examples/customisation/buttonText.html

I would like that when I change the text of the Search button, which defaultly says "Add Condition", it does not make the Search Box a popup, but instead keeps it embedded in the page as it is when we just use Q in the dom and don't use language or specify the searchBuilder button. Also, note in the example above, that once you click the "Filter" button, the first depth of search shows up with a button that says "Add Condition". I would like for every button, no matter the depth of the search, to say something other than that default.

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599
    Answer ✓

Isn't that the example I sent in your other thread? Or am I being slow here?

Colin

• karkiekiekarkiekie Posts: 13Questions: 5Answers: 0

Not at all. I am the one being obtuse! I should have done one thread! I will respond on the other thread. Thank you for your patience!