Collection button with bootstrap 5 after update to 2.4.1

Collection button with bootstrap 5 after update to 2.4.1

pascal coulletpascal coullet Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited July 2023 in Buttons

Hi,

i have updated buttons from 2.3.6 to 2.4.1, and I have a display problem with the collection buttons
When I clic on the button, the dropdown menu is inside the toolbar and expand it, instead of pop up above.

I join two image( before an after clic)

Thanks for help
Pascal

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,151Questions: 1Answers: 2,587

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• pascal coulletpascal coullet Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks for reply.

it's a electron application, so I can't give a link.
    I have trying to make a test case, but it's not easy to isolate a part of the app code....

I see a lot of change in the buttons.bootstrap5.css, but I don't find witch change can make this problem

• allanallan Posts: 61,743Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

Hi Pascal,

I refactored the dropdowns in Buttons 2.4 to be proper dropdowns (i.e. using Bootstrap's dropdown class). You can see an example of that on this page for the column visibility button.

There must be a styling conflict somewhere. Can you put your app up somewhere that I can download and run it so I can inspect the generated layout?

Allan

• pascal coulletpascal coullet Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

ok, I need to compile a version with the problem
    Which OS use you?

• allanallan Posts: 61,743Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

Linux. openSUSE tumbleweed specifically.

Allan