Select all checkbox not behaving correctly

Select all checkbox not behaving correctly

Sandeepbrungi7Sandeepbrungi7 Posts: 11Questions: 3Answers: 0

I am using data table serverside rednering and on top of that I am applying advanced search to my table.
When I am filtering data with advance search and selecting all filtered row for change the state but change is applying to all rows which are not filtered too

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• Sandeepbrungi7Sandeepbrungi7 Posts: 11Questions: 3Answers: 0

I can see all the rows are getting effected along with filtered data rows

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,800Questions: 26Answers: 4,862

selecting all filtered row for change the state but change is applying to all rows which are not filtered too

How are you doing this?

With server side processing enabled only the rows displayed are available in the document. I'm wondering how what you are doing is applying to all rows if they are not at the client side.

At a minimum please post the relevant Datatables code. Better is a link to your page or a test case replicating the issue so we can help debug.
    https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/10#How-to-provide-a-test-case

Kevin

• Sandeepbrungi7Sandeepbrungi7 Posts: 11Questions: 3Answers: 0

To make it clear.. i am using server side rendering for advance search and using advance search.. i am filtering one column and selecting all filtered rows using select all checkbox. The issue is after selecting all using advance search.. The desired behavior is change should be only applied to only filtered rows in the data table. But it's applying to not filtered rows too.

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,800Questions: 26Answers: 4,862
    Answer ✓

Sorry but the specifics of your solution are not clear. Without seeing your code it will be difficult to offer suggestions. Maybe start with posting the relevant code. We may spot something obvious. But likely we will need to see a running test case showing the issue to debug.

Kevin