Need Resource for Java

Need Resource for Java

dhinu2001dhinu2001 Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0

My current webpage uses client-side processing in Java, which is fine for a certain amount of data. However, when more than 100 queries are received, the webpage becomes very slow. To optimize the webpage, I plan to switch to server-side processing in Java. To do this, I need to find a tutorial for server-side processing in Java. If you have any resources, please let me know. I use Postgres DB; all I need to do is retrieve data from the database and display it optimally in my webpages.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,177Questions: 1Answers: 2,590
    Answer ✓

This third-party repo here may help - it's three years old but it does say it support DataTables's SSP protocol in Java. If not, the SSP protocol is discussed here.

Colin

• dhinu2001dhinu2001 Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0

I've gone through the repo you've sent, I am new to this software domain, and it takes a bit time to understand the code flow, It would be very helpful if any video resources were available. Also, thank you very much for sharing this resource

• allanallan Posts: 61,971Questions: 1Answers: 10,160 Site admin

Not for Java I'm afraid. Its a language I need to make some time to learn myself as well. There are plenty of resources online for learning Java, but if you need any explanation for the DataTables parameters, I can help with that.

Allan

• dhinu2001dhinu2001 Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0

Sure, how can I connect with you?

• allanallan Posts: 61,971Questions: 1Answers: 10,160 Site admin

Here in the forum. Any questions you have about DataTables I can answer here.

Allan