Need Resource for Java

Need Resource for Java

dhinu2001dhinu2001 Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0

My current webpage uses client-side processing in Java, which is fine for a certain amount of data. However, when more than 100 queries are received, the webpage becomes very slow. To optimize the webpage, I plan to switch to server-side processing in Java. To do this, I need to find a tutorial for server-side processing in Java. If you have any resources, please let me know. I use Postgres DB; all I need to do is retrieve data from the database and display it optimally in my webpages.

Replies

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,331Questions: 26Answers: 4,774

As Allan said in your other thread there aren't any Java tutorials for server side processing on this site. Here is a third party resource that might help.

Kevin

• mightydronmightydron Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

I can totally relate to your struggle with slow webpage performance. It's frustrating when your site starts lagging, especially when you're dealing with a high volume of queries.

• karrygordonkarrygordon Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited February 25

Switching to server-side processing sounds like a solid plan to boost efficiency. When I faced a similar issue, I found some really helpful tutorials on server-side processing in Java. Places like YouTube and forums like Stack Overflow were lifesavers, offering.