Short name giving nicknames

Short name giving nicknames

canozkancanozkan Posts: 11Questions: 5Answers: 0

Link to test case:
Debugger code (debug.datatables.net):
Error messages shown:
Description of problem:
Hello,
Recently, when I was browsing through the examples, I saw a page that gave a nickname to a data that was T. Rixon and gave results when searched as Tiger Rixon, but I can't find it again, what is the name of this feature?

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,227Questions: 1Answers: 2,593

It's probably a rendering example using columns.render, something like this one here. You can set display and filter differently - it's not quite that in the example, but it should get you on the right path!

Colin

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,800Questions: 26Answers: 4,862

Maybe you are looking for the Fuzzy Search Plugin.

Kevin

• Wooly65Wooly65 Posts: 71Questions: 21Answers: 1
    edited May 14

I had never seen this plugin before. I like it! Need to search through the plugin directory a little more. I don't see it documented under Plug-ins.

• canozkancanozkan Posts: 11Questions: 5Answers: 0
    edited May 14

First of all, I am grateful for your valuable help. What I want to do is as follows; I cannot get the correct result when trying to filter the value of Turkish Lira (1.000.000,000,00 ₺) in the table with searchBuilder. When the format is 1000000,00, I can get results, but this looks very bad because it is not a correct representation, is it possible for you to advise me on how to do this? Normal currencies have a format of $1,000,000.00 but Turkish Lira has a format of 1.000.000,00 ₺

@Wooly65 @kthorngren @colin

• allanallan Posts: 62,524Questions: 1Answers: 10,273 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Is the number in the original data unformatted? In which case you could use the number renderer.

render: DataTable.render.number( null, null, 2, '', '₺' )

for example. I think SearchBuilder will pick that up automatically as well.

Allan

• canozkancanozkan Posts: 11Questions: 5Answers: 0

@allan Its worked Thanks <3