SearchPanes showing only first 10 filters when opening through button

SearchPanes showing only first 10 filters when opening through button

hrasthrast Posts: 17Questions: 5Answers: 0

I can't really seem to figure out how to configure searchPanes when opening them via button. SearchPanes shows only first 10 rows of filter, also can't configure layout (I want to have 'columns-4' layout) and my date formatting really doesn't work in them.
Has anyone had any encounter with that problem?

$(document).ready(function() ({
        $.fn.dataTable.moment('DD.MM.YYYY');
        var table = $('#warehouse').DataTable({
             columnDefs: [
                {
                    searchPanes: {
                        show: false,

},
                    targets: [5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14]
                }],
              buttons: [
                {
                    extend: 'searchPanes'
                }]
         });
});

Thanks in advance!

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• sandysandy Posts: 913Questions: 0Answers: 236
    Answer ✓

Hi @hrast ,

Please take a look at this example which shows how to set the layout. To set this config for a button you will need something to the effect of the following example. This will be available in the next SearchPanes release which we hope will be very soon indeed, so it may be worth waiting for that (hopefully today). If however you can't wait until then you can access the fix from the nightly builds. I'll post back here when SearchPanes 1.1 is released

As for your issue with the panes only showing 10 options could you please link to a test case. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Thanks,
    Sandy

• hrasthrast Posts: 17Questions: 5Answers: 0

Thank you, @sandy, for your quick response. This solved my problem.
    I solved the problem with searchPanes showing only 10 rows by going to https://datatables.net/download/ and downloading again everything I need. Now, everything works fine.

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.