In my Datatable rendered with wrong column order.

In my Datatable rendered with wrong column order.

ranayogesh07ranayogesh07 Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited September 2023 in Free community support

When I navigate from one page to another page columns come in the wrong order. But once I reload the page it is showing in the correct order. For example. I have 2 columns Name and Phone so the data of the phone column shows under name and vice versa. Any suggestions?

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,800Questions: 26Answers: 4,862
    edited September 2023

Its hard to say without seeing the problem. Page navigation with this example and all other examples works correctly. Can you post a link to your page or test case that replicates the issue so we can help debug?
    https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/10#How-to-provide-a-test-case

Kevin

• ranayogesh07ranayogesh07 Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

kthorngren Please have a look at the attachment. This issue only happens for mobile devices.

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,800Questions: 26Answers: 4,862
    edited September 2023

Interesting. Looks like an empty cell is placed in the first row then the Due Date is pushed to the next row. Again we will need to see the issue to debug. You can PM Allan using the Ask a Private Question button if you want to provide access.

Possibly the problem is due to how the table data is populated. How are you doing this?

If you are creating an HTML table then comment out the Datatables init code to see how the table looks.

Kevin